1. General Principle
If you send us personal data through the web form or by any other means, the personal data will be stored on our server as part of our processing file. The data will be used only to process your request and, where appropriate, to send promotional and/or advertising communications about our products and services. Likewise, your data will be treated with strict security and confidentiality measures.
We may need to share your personal data or any other information you submit to us with our suppliers for the sole purpose set out in the previous paragraph. In the event of international data transfers, they will only be carried out if the third party provides adequate safeguards to ensure that the rights of data subjects and effective legal access are guaranteed.
By sending us your fax, telephone or e-mail, you agree to receive messages by these means and you give us your consent to do so. If you do not wish to receive any further communications from us, please send us a message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you are already a customer click here.
2. Personal Data we may collect.
We collect personal data that you provide to us through web forms or other forms or surveys. MESbook may also collect information when you tell us about or raise an issue through the website or by email.
We may also collect details of your visit to the site, including your browsing data, your path, the language of your browsing, your location data or other communication information and the sources you have accessed.
3. How long do we keep your personal data?
We only store data that you send us automatically or voluntarily.
We retain data in a form that allows us to identify the data subject no longer than is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and for the legally permissible period of time.
We retain the connection data from your visit to our website (cookies) except for data that has been anonymised in accordance with current legislation.
Cookies are very important to the functioning of the Internet, they bring many advantages to the provision of services on the Internet. This page describes the different types of cookies we use on our website and briefly explains each of them.
This website makes use of so-called "analytical" cookies, used to collect statistical information on the activity that takes place on it. The information collected is anonymous, so it is not possible to establish any kind of link between this statistical data collected and natural persons. The user is free to exclude their individual activity on the Internet, using the opt-out systems provided by Google Analytics, following this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
5. Communication of data to third parties
We may share your information with third parties in order to (1) comply with legal obligations (2) protect our rights, property or users.
6. Where do we store your data and how do we protect it?
Unfortunately, sending information over the Internet is never completely secure. Although we do everything in our power to protect all personal data and information of our customers and users, we cannot guarantee 100% that data submitted via our website will be protected against malicious attacks. As soon as we receive the data we use strict procedures and security measures to prevent any illegal or unauthorised access to your data.
7. Your Rights.
At MESbook we are committed to protecting the rights guaranteed by data protection regulations. The information below will allow you to exercise your rights. You can send us questions about your rights through the means listed in the contact section.
- Right of access to your personal data: You have the right to be informed if your personal data is being processed by MESbook. In this case, we will explain how we process the data and inform you of the purpose of the processing, what kind of data we process, to whom your data has been disclosed and for how long we will process your data.
- Right of rectification: Keeping your data up to date is essential to us. Therefore, we will rectify your inaccurate data as soon as possible and without undue delay.
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"): Notwithstanding any grounds to the contrary, we will delete your data in order to comply with our legal obligations, in particular when your data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or when you request the deletion of your data.
- Right to limit the processing: You can ask MESbook to limit the processing of your personal data if you consider that they are not being properly processed or if you ask us to delete them; if we do not need them, but you need them to make a complaint; or when you have previously objected to the processing.
- Right to Portability: You may receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format provided that the processing is carried out in an automated manner. Where technically feasible, we may transfer the data directly to another data controller of your choice.
- Right to object: Under certain circumstances related to your personal situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Upon your request and where the requirements are met, we may not process the data except in certain specific circumstances set out in data protection legislation.
9. Applicable Jurisdiction.
Unless expressly stated in an applicable law, any discrepancy, lawsuit or legal claim of any kind related to these terms and conditions must be resolved in accordance with Spanish law. The Spanish Judges and Courts shall have sole jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising in relation to the terms and conditions of these terms and conditions.
As a customer of MESbook, we process your data for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
|PURPOSE||BASIS OF LEGITIMACY|
|The management of the contractual relationship with the client, including all actions necessary for the provision of the service.||Execution of the contract.|
|Sending commercial information related to the services and/or products contracted by any electronic or non-electronic channel.||Legitimate interest of MESbook|
At any time, you may revoke your consent and not receive new offers and promotions by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, in any electronic commercial communication you will be informed, once again, of your right not to receive further communications.
The personal data we collect will be kept until the termination of the contractual relationship with MESbook. MESbook. Once the contractual relationship has ended, we will keep the strictly necessary personal data duly blocked for the sole purpose of meeting any legal liabilities that may be pending and that may arise by virtue of the relationship maintained. In addition, the following documentation in which personal data may be contained will be retained for the following periods:
During the period of storage of the duly blocked data, the necessary technical and organisational measures shall be taken to prevent loss, processing or unauthorised access. The personal data will be deleted after the specified periods have elapsed.
The collection of the data and its processing responds to the provision of the service requested by the client, such data being necessary for the maintenance and execution of the service. The Client undertakes to provide real and truthful personal data, as well as to inform MESbook of any modification or update of the same. MESbook. any modification or update that may occur in the same. The Client will be solely responsible for the veracity of their personal data, and the non-communication or incomplete communication of the obligatory personal data to formalise the contract and its execution will imply the impossibility of carrying it out and, where appropriate, the contractual termination.